OPPO F1s: Travel Essentials

approaching the Kaybiang Tunnel

Are you ready to lakwatsa? [travel]

Here are my travel essentials.

The real challenge is fitting all these in one or two bags only.
Let's get packing!

{ Bonus! I included photos of some of the places I've been to. Enjoy! }

Something to keep me clean


This is the basic hygiene kit. We never let shampoo samples go to waste! It's also better to bring liquid soap instead of a solid soap. It's just more convenient because you don't have to take the soap holder with you.

You know this tiny toothpaste from the hotel room won't be enough.

Aside from the basic hygiene kit, I always bring a pack of sanitary pads and pantyliner just in case Aunt Flo decides to visit. By the way, I also bring some medicine with me such as antihistamine tablets, antacids, paracetamol, in case of emergency.

I seldom bring make-up with me because nature doesn't care if my eyebrows are on fleek or not.



looking over the trees in Cagayan Valley


Something to wear

"Blending In" done in polyvore
Actually, I add a few more shirts and an extra dress, two more pairs of underwear... Clothing is where packing light doesn't apply. I just can't seem to follow this rule!

Aside from clothing I think it is essential to bring these additional items:
  • swimwear (in my case, shorts and a dark-colored shirt)
  • sunglasses
  • scarf for function as well as fashion
  • blanket to protect you from the freezer-like temperature inside the bus
  • socks because I am so weak against the cold
  • quick-drying towel
  • flip-flops or any comfy slippers for long walks on tours or trekking on rough road

Something to sketch on

one of my pencil sketches from way back 
I always bring a pen and a sketchbook with me wherever I go. I get bored easily and my go-to activity is either sketching or writing. Apps just won't do. I try to avoid social media and just live in the moment whether it's on the top of the mountain or on the beach. I think it's more fun that way.

Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan
Travel produces the best inspiration for art, wouldn't you agree?


Something to reflect upon

the daily bread
I try to be consistent in reading this wonderful book every morning and evening no matter where I am. It's not being religious. It's about maintaining a strong communication line with God and living a daily life that is dependent upon Him.

Sunrise in Calauan, Laguna
My favorite time to reflect upon God's goodness is when I wake up in the morning!


Something to capture moments with

Capture all your travel moments with Oppo F1s' 13 MP rear camera and 16 MP front camera!


Imagine taking that selfie panorama with the lovely beach sunset as your backdrop! Seriously! You can fit the whole barkada in your selfie, thanks to the selfie panorama feature!

A phone with a high resolution camera allows the whole world to look through your eyes, have a glimpse of what you experienced while travelling. It's the ultimate sharing tool!


and finally...

Someone to be with (optional)

On top of Mt. Gulugod Baboy in Batangas with my one and only
It's never a bad idea to travel alone and enjoy singleness, but the most memorable travels I've had are with the love of my life (now my husband). I'm still looking forward to going on a trip with him soon! I can't wait!

Comments

Featured Video

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW | Hardin sa Tabing-Ilog Adventure Camp

RSVP + Philippine Culture = ?

Our Epic Wedding Review : IMP Sea Breeze Resort

Having a D&C (Journal)

Meeting the Parents

MOVIE REVIEW | Ponyo