Mass Movie Trailer Review for 2016-2017

I don't watch in movie theaters. I prefer watching at home with the convenience of having a pause button and a toilet nearby, and also cheaper food. I can work while watching too. Win-win!

Here are some of the movies to consider watching in 2017




John Wick: Chapter 2
I haven't seen John Wick, but I have seen The Matrix, and this trailer makes me think this is some sequel to the trilogy because of the Morphius-Neo pairing.



Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
After the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie, I was hoping it was the last. Watching this trailer I thought, "Okay, just one more."
This franchise is like extra rice. You know you're not supposed to eat more but you keep asking for more. 




Doctor Strange
Tilda Swinton!!! Oh! Benedict Cumberbatch is here too. Just kidding!
I am so looking forward to this movie because the Avengers are not in it yet. And I love the auto-wrapping cape!




Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
For ignorant muggles like me, JK Rowling explains the premise of the movie at the end of the video. I know someone who is more excited to see this... *Winks at hubby.*




Wonder Woman
I didn't watch Batman vs. Superman because their fight made no sense to me, but I will definitely watch Wonder Woman. 
Remember when Gal Gadot received so much criticism for being casted as Wonder Woman because she didn't look like the part? 




Underworld: Blood Wars
Was that Khaleesi?


No, not Khaleesi. 
Selene gets highlights!!!
Seriously, another vampire vs. lycan storyline? Where the hell is Eve (her daughter)? This premise is getting old.



Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Final Chapter? Hmmm.... They made too many of movies and they end with this one because Alice won't die... 




A Dog's Purpose
I cried watching this trailer! I just know I'm going to love this movie.




Beauty and the Beast
I don't care much for the story or the characters. I just want to see every detail of the castle. Really. Not kidding. Those are serious ornaments!




Ballerina
Another "Don't give up on your dreams" movie, but I think it's worth watching.




Collateral Beauty
For some reason, this trailer reminds me of Stranger than Fiction. Time, love and death personified in this amazing cast! I don't understand the title though... 




Ghost in the Shell
I am not sure if this movie will be able to give justice to its anime counterpart. Also, I am not sure if Scarlett Johanssen is fit for the main role. We'll see...




Passengers
I am almost sure Passengers will not surpass my love for Interstellar.
I'm dying to know why they woke up earlier than the others. I hope it's not like the premise of The Island.



King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
This is closer to the folk tale than the Arthur portrayed by Clive Owen.
Bonus: Roose Bolton and Petyr Baelish are in this movie



Split
Okay. Professor X just went full retard!
I am not into thriller but this intrigues me so much I just might watch it. Does the movie have enough time for all 23 of Kevin's personalities?


Did I miss any movie worth watching in 2017?
Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

  1. Resident Evil is a very profitable franchise, especially for the female lead (Mila Jovovich). I liken her to Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't imagine Mila Jovovich in other type of roles though. Her character in "Ultraviolet" is somewhat similar to Alice in Resident Evil... At least Hugh Jackman has other characters in his portfolio.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW | Hardin sa Tabing-Ilog Adventure Camp

RSVP + Philippine Culture = ?

Having a D&C (Journal)

Our Epic Wedding Review : IMP Sea Breeze Resort

MOVIE REVIEW | Ponyo