Excuse My Nose

I just want to paint the tip of my nose for no good reason.

Ladies, you must be familiar with nose pore strips or creams that remove whiteheads and blackheads. Since the world is fixated in looking pretty, products like these are invented, and constantly improved and reinvented depending on the target market.



I used to squeeze blackheads off my nose only to regret doing so after seeing nail marks. The empty pores would appear bigger and eventually gather more dirt to develop into blackheads. There was a time I would squeeze them every other day just to get rid of them. Those were the days...

Did it gross you out? I actually find this video oddly satisfying.

Luckily, my situation never caused me to panic and see the dermatologist. If you have moderate presence of whiteheads and blackheads, here's what you can do to lessen their appearance (because they will NOT totally disappear, not unless you erase all your pores.)

  1. Utang na loob, (for goodness' sake) wash your face before you go to sleep. This is very basic yet many forget this. Imagine how much dirt you have on your pores after a day of commuting,  and sweating. They're all on top of your make-up.
  2. Rub ice on your nose to tighten the pores. This is effective.
  3. Use a nose pore strip or cream to remove the whiteheads and blackheads. Frequency depends on how noticeable your blackheads and whiteheads are. I don't often do this because numbers 1 and 2 are enough.
Teeny-tiny blackheads and whiteheads.

I prefer the nose cream over the strips because it provides more coverage. You can also use it for other parts of the face. By the way, it's going to itch the moment you remove the cream or the strip.


In the end, it's really just you who will take notice of your own pores. Unlike what the magazines and TV commercials tell us it's really not a big deal.

Comments

Featured Video

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW | Hardin sa Tabing-Ilog Adventure Camp

RSVP + Philippine Culture = ?

Our Epic Wedding Review : IMP Sea Breeze Resort

Having a D&C (Journal)

MOVIE REVIEW | Ponyo