Hi-BER-nate

I woke up to "Jingle Bells" this morning. It's only September 12 and hearing these commercial seasonal songs meant for December is just annoying. I bet they (the Philippine media) already started the countdown to December 25. Yay! *sarcasm*

On the other hand, we sing Christmas songs in church but I feel differently about that.

Usually, September is a busy month for us. For so many years until her 30th, our church has been celebrating her anniversary month. Now that she has been reorganized, the schedule is less hectic for many of our members. Instead we are celebrating a series of activities focused on FAITH.

But I am still busy. With work. With the wedding. And taking the melody of "Jingle Bells" out of my head.

There's a lot of hype about December. Two of my projects need to be finished before the Christmas season. It stresses me out that both of them are still in conceptualization stage. I don't want to be late for my deadline.

Too bad humans can't hibernate. 

Comments

Featured Video

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW | Hardin sa Tabing-Ilog Adventure Camp

RSVP + Philippine Culture = ?

Our Epic Wedding Review : IMP Sea Breeze Resort

Having a D&C (Journal)

MOVIE REVIEW | Ponyo

Meeting the Parents