Diary of My Third Pregnancy (Part 5)

We already have an idea of what's going to happen. The only question is when.


I'm afraid it will happen while we're in the camp but we are still determined to attend. We're not going to be absent this year. Call it a leap of faith. We're going to be there. If it happens there, we'll be ready.

We were absent last year for a very similar reason - a miscarriage. Day 1 of Camp 2017 was the very day I was taken to the hospital for a D&C. It was devastating.


I decided to delay posting this because my husband and I
agreed not to make any announcements before April.



---Beware! The article below contains TMI (Too Much Information)!---


March 25, 2018 (Sunday)

We have accepted our fate. There's no reason to be absent today. I'll be in the final group practice later this afternoon.

Everything went as usual. Camp preparations are underway. Nevermind the possibility that I might miscarry there. I'm excited to go!



March 26, 2018 (Monday)

I'm not really thinking about my health situation right now. We're just focusing on camp preparations as of the moment. I'm glad I can work again without worrying about the baby (because there really isn't one. We've confirmed it in the third ultrasound.)

On our way to Divisoria in the afternoon, Hubby and I were talking about going on an out-of-town day trip. We scheduled it after I recover from the miscarriage, maybe before the summer ends. I'm excited about it. It's sad that this is the third loss we've had since we got married, but at least we can look forward to getting our lives started again. Sobrang toxic na. We really need a vacation... badly.

Once we got there, I shopped in Tutuban for papers and stationery. He went to the vicinity of Divisoria Mall for the ID pockets, fruits, and other stuff. Medyo na-badtrip lang ako sa National Bookstore Tutuban kasi parang ayaw ipagamit yung carts nila. Nakatali. There's no baggage counter. I had to walk while carrying 2 reams of paper that I bought from another store. The guard took pity on me and offered one of the carts.

Everything went downhill as soon as we drove home. Tumirik si Bruno. (Our vehicle stopped.) What great timing an MMDA tow truck is close by the moment this happened! Our vehicle started after 5 minutes but we still had to pay up. I guess this is still better than being towed and further inconvenienced. We need to get back to open the store and to work on the Camp ID's. Goodbye camp fee. *sobs*


Slowly but surely we got home without any more problem. Time to cook sweet potatoes. Wait! We need to replace the LPG tank.

I started the layout for the ID. All is well until I started printing. What's supposed to be gray went out green. Nakakaloka talaga! Even the printer won't cooperate.

Everything is going horribly wrong today. I'm so stressed. What really worries me is if I start bleeding today there's no way I can attend the camp anymore. So frustrating!


After everything that we're already dealing with, we're still going to experience more problems. It's just not enough. This Monday is just the worst...


March 27, 2018 (Tuesday)

You know what? We're still going to the camp! God will provide!


This day is dedicated to camp preparations. Only good vibes ahead!

I packed two extra things today: Xena's stuff and my "hospital bag" just in case of emergency.

Here's the plan.

Scenario 1: If I start spotting while in the camp, there's nothing to worry about.

Scenario 2: If I start bleeding and cramping, I'll take pain-relievers to manage the pain, stay and participate like everyone else. I'll just pretend I got my period. No big deal.

Scenario 3: If the bleeding gets really heavy and the pain becomes unbearable, we'll notify our pastor and leaders who know about the situation, sneak out of the camp and go straight to the hospital.

This is a pretty good plan. I hope we never have to do this.


March 28, 2018 (Wednesday)

First thought: The campsite was lovely!
Next thought: Woah! Look at all those steps!
Roy's group is going to present tonight. I'm going to have to watch over Xena the whole day. It went well so far. For a while I forgot we had this major problem. We're both too busy and happy to think about it.


March 29, 2018 (Thursday)

I'm pretty much adjusted already. There are mild cramps happening but no spotting at all. Maybe we won't have to execute the plan after all. And to think I've been going up and down the stairs all day...


March 30, 2018 (Friday)

We're the presenters for today. I'm in the height of exhaustion. I'm afraid it's going to happen now... I begged God for an extension. In the afternoon, I had to go back to the room just to straighten my back and manage the cramps. "Lord, please let us finish the camp." This is my one and only request for this week.

The day ended with no spotting or bleeding in sight. I'm really thankful.


March 31, 2018 (Saturday)

via GIPHY

Going home without any symptoms whatsoever. God is good!
It's truly a blessing to be in the camp. We went home encouraged and strengthened to face our problems back home.
When we got home I even had enough energy to do the laundry and prepare food. This is all by God's grace that we can still function as normally as possible. We'll just wait and see when the 'scenario' will happen.

I should be putting in medication tonight. If I do, I need to be in bed rest again. There's still a lot to be done here at home. We haven't really tidied the place up since we moved back to Apartment A. I'll take the meds on Monday.



April 1, 2018 (Sunday)

We went to church today and expressed our gratitude for all the blessings and trials the past week. There's a good chance I'll be absent next week.


April 4, 2018 (Wednesday)

I started medicating last Monday. Nothing has really happened after that. We'll just wait and see.

I just noticed that I'm spotting. It's not a lot. Even if I've been expecting this to happen, I'm still a little surprised.

It's difficult but I have to pass the products of conception naturally... What am I scared of? It's not like I'm going to deliver a fetus. It's only going to be an empty gestational sac (actually a 14 week old sac. Yikes!)

The thought of heavy bleeding and contractions scare me but a D&C is not in our budget right now. I have the pain-relievers and a whole pack of sanitary pads ready. Here goes nothing.


via GIPHY


Comments

Featured Video

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW | Hardin sa Tabing-Ilog Adventure Camp

RSVP + Philippine Culture = ?

Our Epic Wedding Review : IMP Sea Breeze Resort

Having a D&C (Journal)

MOVIE REVIEW | Ponyo

Meeting the Parents